Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

Post  JayJay Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Peter smirked and desided it was time to introduce himself to the irratated vampire, he slowly stepped out of the shadows. He made sure the keep hidding the fact he was a demon, he wanted to wait and surprise the vampire. He smirked almost innocently, "Well hello there, I don't think we've met before... Vampire..." He whispered the last part so only Thorn heard it.

Phil groaned behind him, "Damn it Peter leave people alone so I can get some damn sleep here!

"Aww damn Brooks you messed up my game!" The demon pouted in a childish manner, "I wasn't even do anything but introducing myself to him....."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

Post  Kevin Thorn Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 am

Kevin jerked his head up and looked over at the other man; his eyes narrowing them. "And you are?" Hearing Phil he looked over and smirked as he straightened slightly; if the hunter was not scared of the other man he wasn't going to be either. "Peter?" He tilted his head to the side as he looked him up and down; the man wasn't a vampire nor did he give off the same aura as the other in the carnival; this was something else and he bared his teeth at the man.

"Game? What game?"
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:30 am

Phil ignored the pouting demon and looked at Thorn, "This is Peter Darwin, resident asshole and ticket taker. He's a demon and he lives here with his much much nicer brother Jacob, Pete here..." Phil paused with a grin as the demon scowled at the nickname, everyone knew he hated that name and would use it when he pissed them off. "Pete here likes to try and freak people out by hidding the fact he's a demon from them and then springing it on them like he was doing with you..." Phil stopped and laughed as the demon huffed and stormed back to the grounds, he turned back at Thorn to finish. "His dad is probably the most evil demon known, Darwin... This place the only safe place for those two." He finished softly, before smiling. "Just don't let Peter get under your skin, its his favorite thing to do."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3