Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

Post  Kevin Thorn Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 pm

It amazed Kevin how at ease Phil seemed to be in a place filled with monsters that most people thought were fake. He seemed to be completely uncaring that at any moment one could come at him and take him down. Of course because he was a hunter Kevin figured he was probably armed to the teeth but still it only took a moments distraction.

As he watched Phils throat move as he swallowed his stomach decided to let him know that it too was his feeding time and after another glance Kevin masked himself in a black mist and stole into the night to feed.
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is It A Gift Or A Curse? (DK!)

Post  JayJay Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 am

Phil finished his food and opened his second can of pepsi, he noted that he was once again alone and gave a quiet sigh. He was always alone it seemed, he had friends but he wonder how many really care what happened to him.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Morning came too soon and as Kevin finished off his second feeding he cleaned up and looked around to see if he'd been spotted. His meals were never killed; but he fed from different people continously. Taking only a bit from each person until he felt full. The people he fed from never remembered; he picked mostly drug addicts or drunks so that if they did even remember his face they'd chalk it up to nothing more than seeing him around town and attributing it to their addictions.

Slowly he made his way back to his trailer; feeling sleepy and sated for a bit and as he lay down he turned his head to stare out the window and wonder if Phil had ever found peace in his bed last night. The man seemed troubled, and normally human troubles weren't ones that Kevin dealt with, but he could see himself taking an interest in Phil's if the dark haired man would ever come to him for anything.
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 am

Phil yawned softly as he slowly picked up the trash and started to make his way back to the circus. He planned on going to his caravan and hopefully getting a little sleep, he didn't think he would get much but he would try.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 am

Kevin's night passed quickly, though it wasn't restful. The blood of one of his victims was filled with meth and his body was fighting the addiction, making him shake and convulse almost painfully. By the time he woke however all trace of the drug was gone but he looked like death had chewed him up and spat him back out.
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Phil managed to sleep a few hours before he had to get up and make sure everything was still okay. He was always parnoid about other hunter's finding this place and hurting the others, he sighed when he saw it was all clear and started to go back inside when he heard someone.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Kevin grumbled as he made his way towards his work area, looking for more designs for outfits. His stomach was full and for the most part he was content. Still even as he as he ran designs around his head he couldn't help but think of Phil and wondering if he wanted something made for him to wear. The sun was beating down on him and he could feel it burning through the extra strength sunblock and long sleeves that he wore to keep the sun at bay and it only added a little bit of a discomfort prickling along his nerves.

As if thinking about him brought the man into being Phil was standing just in the shadows and he smiled as he looked at him.

"Good day. How are you this fine day?"
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 pm

"Hey....." Phil answered as he saw Kevin before tilting his head curiously, "Isn't the sun a little bright out? I mean it is daytime..... Isn't it?" He asked, wondering for a moment if he was either asleep or seeing things. After all most vampires at the circus stayed inside during the daytime, minus one of the younger ones but that was a special case. He made space for Kevin in the shade.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 am

Kevin escaped into the shade gratefully with a smile.

"Normally I would say yes, but if I am mostly covered and slather on the sun screen nice and thick I can stand the sunlight. You're up rather early."
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 am

Phil nodded with a tired smile, "Oh i see, i thought for a second that you were like young Jason and could go out into the sun." He rubbed one of his eyes before continuing, "I havn't been to sleep yet, only just finished with my rounds for the night."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Kevin laughed as he leaned against the tree, the escape from the sun soothing the burn that had been starting under his skin. He took a moment and let his eyes wander up and down Phil, taking in the slump of his shoulders and the dark, dark circles under his eyes.

"Then why do you tarry here? Go and get some rest man, the world will survive without you for a few hours."
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Phil gave a tired but playful grin, "Really? Cause it always seems like the world gets itself into trouble when ever i go to sleep.." He joked even as he had to blink to keep his eyes open. He was very tired and needed the sleep badly, but he liked standing here and talking to Thorn. He rubbed the back of his neck with a smile, "I guess I should get some rest though."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Kevin laughed a bit as he nodded. "Well I'm sure that with the day star in the sky the world will be fine." He bowed to Phil, offering the shorter man his elbow. "Allow me to accompany you to your trailer? I have something as you anyway."
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Phil smiled softly at the vampire before almost shyly taking his elbow, he had never had someone offer him their arm like that before. "Oh thank you..." He said, it felt like something out of a old book. Of course he figured Kevin was probably a older vampire and it was most likely how he was when he turned, but he was still a little fascinated by it. He also had a few butterflies in his stomach.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 am

"You are very quiet. Care to tell me what is on your mind?"

Kevin could hear the rushing of Phil's blood through is veins and he was certain that he'd just embarrassed the man a bit. But he wanted to hear him talk; he liked the melodious sound of his voice plus the more Phil talked about himself the less he was questioning him.
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh nothings on my mind... Not really... Just thinking..." Phil rambled slightly, his cheeks heated. He never normally got nervous like this but he couldn't help it, being close to Kevin like this... Phil couldn't explain it, even to himself.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 am

Kevin nudged Phil playfully, giving him a smile that was reflected in his eyes.

"Well a penny for your thoughts? I've been around along time, I can afford a few pennies going missing if it will tell me what has you abusing that poor steel ring in your lip."
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm

It was only when Kevin finishing saying that when Phil realized his lip was tender and he had been tugging on his lip ring pretty hard. "Oh.... Damn i didn't even realize i had been doing that..." Phil touched the spot with his tongue before whincing when it hurt.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 am

"Nervous habits are hard to break. Take a pain reliever before you lay down and it should be fine."

Kevin continued to walk beside Phil; the man was a mystery and Kevin so desparately wanted to figure him out. As they drew close to Phil's trailer Kevin remembered what he wanted to ask him and he cleared his throat as he ran his hand through his ebony hair.

"I make the costumes here, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted something made specially for your show?"
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 am

Phil gave a small smile and nodded as they walked, "I'll make sure to do that, hopefully it won't get bad like this again." He carefully touched it again, just to make sure it wasn't bleeding. After a few minutes of quiet was broken by Kevin's question Phil smiled with a slight blush, "Wow that would be really cool...Thank you." He said softly, "Tecnitly though i run one of the games." He said, though more ofter then not his game turned into a show thanks to his skill with a gun.

Peter watched from the shadows with a chuckle, he found it funny that the hunter was taking to a vampire.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Kevin grinned. "I'm sure I can think of something that is both functional and outlandish at the same time that will draw people to your game." His eyes tracked the movement of Phil's finger where it touched the swollen hole and he felt the need to chase the finger with his lips; only his kiss would end up a bite and then it would be over for him. With a start he looked down; he'd fought hard to ignore that side, he never wanted to bite to bite, he hated biting to eat, but looking at Phil he wanted to see the smaller dark haired man littered with his marks; claiming him as his own.

The feel of someone watching brought Kevin's head up and he looked around, casting his senses for the cause of the irritation but he came up short; either it was his imagination or someone good at hiding themselves from detection. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Phil, a smirk lifting the one corner of his lips. "I must leave you now Phil, I have some other costumes to make." He bowed low, his hair falling around his face. "Enjoy your day, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where to find me."
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 am

"Thanks Kevin, that would be really awesome." Phil said with a smile, "I'm sure whatever you make is going to be perfect." He felt Kevin's eyes on his lip as he pulled his finger away, he pulled a forming idea away when he saw Kevin looking around. He wondered if he was picking up on one of the others at the circus and he wondered for a brief moment who it was. He smiled back at Kevin when the vampire bowed, "You too Kevin and have a good day/night."

Peter smirked and leaked a little of his power off, wanting to see how long it took the vampire to sense and if he would know where it was coming from.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 am

Kevin smiled as he straightened up. "Thank you Phil." He started to move away from Phil before stopping and looking around. He could feel the power in the air but he couldn't find the source of it and with tiny growl of annoyance he looked around; casting his senses to see if he could pick up any signature of who or what was giving off the vibe.
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Phil smiled and gave a soft yawn as he watched Kevin go before slowly turning to enter his caravan. He paused only a moment when he noticed a faint feeling of something, he glanced around and didn't see anything. He sighed, figureing it was either Peter or one of the other demons trying to bother people.

Peter laughed to himself as he heard Thorn's growl, the vampire's were always so much fun to bother. He laughed to himself again as he let down a little more of his power so Thorn could find him, but not know what he was.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Thorn Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 am

Kevin snarled as he felt more power and he followed it; looking around for the source despite not being able to identify it. He hated not knowing what was out there or what was watching him. He followed it a bit deeper into the forest before standing his ground and calling out in an exasperated voice.

"I know you're here! Show yourself coward!"
Kevin Thorn
Kevin Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next