Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I love you or the thought of you?

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Sami Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 am

At Heath's words, Justin nodded, slowly relaxing at the contact from Heath; though he moved away to avoid accidentally hurting Heath as he transformed. It still hurt him to do so, but not as much as when he tried fighting it like he usually did. Soon after, there was a wolf standing where Justin had been, its fur the same colour as Justin's dark hair, its eyes although they were wolf eyes, still the same brown Justin's normally were.

He stayed still at first, slowly lifting his head when he heard Wade, watching the two of them warily, though normally as a wolf he'd act agressively towards anyone besides Wade. He hesitantly took a step closer to them, keeping his head low and his eyes on Heath. Unsure of how Heath's wolf would respond to him coming closer he was being careful not to do anything that might set him off, waiting for a minute before moving any closer.
Justin slowly moved closer to Wade, lifting his head to look at him properly before rubbing his nose against Wade's as a greeting, his way of showing he was in control enough to still recognise him.

Last edited by Sami on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Heath Slater Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:15 am

Heath stood still, his eyes tracking Justin's movement until he certain that Justin wasn't going to attack. With a slight huff he moved over nosed Justin again, looking at Wade. The wolf didn't know what to make of Wade and was leery to move far from Justin's side. It was strange for his wolf to be calm and Heath managed to take some control of his conscious mind back for a few moments.

"Why does he not attack?"

He was honestly curious; he knew that they dated while Justin was in human form but he wasn't sure that their connection was when Justin was changed. He moved a bit closer to Justin, snuffling his throat before licking his ear. The feel of the fur against his tongue was strange but not unpleasant and he settled back down to just watch Wade with glowing eyes.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm

When Justin finished changing, Wade smiled and ran a hand through the shaggy brown fur like he always did. A smile crossed his lips when Justin nuzzled him with the cold, wet nose of a dog. When Heath asked why he didn't attack, Wade's eyes crossed over to him. "You assume because he's a were and I'm a vampire that I don't treat him with the respect he deserves. He use to attack. He use to be vicious towards me and try to hurt me. But I showed him that I didn't mean him any hard, that I didn't want to hurt him."

Wade turned to look at Heath properly, sitting on the ground and petting Justin softly, "I don't want to hurt you Heath. My intention is to not hurt anyone if I can help it. I may be a leech but this leech knows that love is needed between the forces of the supernatural. If I can't treat them with respect, I don't deserve to be running this sanctuary."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 pm

The wolf that was Justin flicked his tail nervously as Heath moved closer again, not sure what he was doing. He slowly relaxed again though when Heath's actions made him realise he was the one who'd helped him relax before changing. While he was in his werewolf form, Justin was only vaguely aware of what was going on most of the time, it was like having a second personality take over, only his second personality was a large wolf. Unlike some werewolves, Justin behaved more like a normal wolf than the violent creatures some became, although there was still a risk of him snapping and becoming that way if he was angry.

As Wade sat and started petting him, Justin slowly sat down as well, eventually lying down, watching the other two as they talked. He lifted his head from where he'd been resting it on his front paws after Wade spoke, looking up at Heath curiously, still not entirely sure what to think of him.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Heath's face flushed a bit as he continued to stroke Justin's soft fur. He didn't know what to think; he was neither human nor supernatural, he was caught somewhere in between; an abomination to every party involved. He idly scratched at the marked he'd already made, ripping them open further and sending more blood down his arm. The wolf in his mind snarled and fought for dominance of the thought process and Heath's eyes bounced with the internal war, going from deep coffee brown to liquid gold.

"I do not belong here; I'm a hunter of the Supernatural with a taint of it in my blood. Avoided by humans and shunned by those that are part of me that only comes out at the moon. I have no place in either life. It's better if I just wander until I can find out if I will leave this life of if I am doomed to walked the earth forever."

He ran his fingers through Justin's fur one more time before standing; wincing as his bones gave grinds of protest. They wanted to twist and be something they weren't but as they were stuck in human form they only gave pained messages that made him irritable until the sunrise.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:27 am

Wade shook his head sadly as his hand still idly ran through Justin's shaggy fur. "You know, when I was a human I was born in a world that thought supernatural forces were evil. In England, men and women were persecuted for being witches even if they had something as common now as bi-polar disorder. I was scared of people like that. When I was turned...I'll never forget the hours when I was neither human nor vampire. I'll never forget the thoughts that raced through my brain. I knew what was happening, I knew I'd never be the same again. I'd never see a sunrise on the beach front. I'd never have a pint with any of my friends for fear of persecution. Fact of the matter is, Heath, you're not the first person with traces of supernatural in their blood who have felt like they didn't belong somewhere."

He relaxed against a tree, though the eyes that he looked at Justin with were sad. "How do you think Justin feels? He's not a pure breed. Sure, he doesn't have the ability to not change at the moon like you have, but his mother was human and his father was a were. He was born like this. He's never known the same type of life that we have. He was feared when he was younger, never made friends. Judging by the tone in your voice, you're a southerner. You probably had lots of friends who had friends of their own. You probably went to high school and wanted to make something of your life. He's never had that luxury."

With one final sigh, Wade stood and walked over to Heath, placing his hands on the gingers shoulders, "I understand if you don't want to say. I understand if you think that leaving this place will do you the most good. But it won't. You know as well as I do that other hunters would sooner kill you than look at you for what you are. Me nor Justin would like that very much, especially not Justin. Please, think this through. We can talk this through, figure out something. I just...I couldn't stand seeing Justin upset if we were to get news that something had happened to you when we all three know that here is a safe haven for all creatures."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Justin was only half listening to the conversation going on around him, though that was more than he'd normally be able to while in his wolf form, only aware of the conversation because he was relaxed, the wolf enjoying being petted. Though he probably wouldn't admit it, Justin himself would have enjoyed it if someone were to do the same with his hair, assuming they didn't mess it up. He laid there absent-mindedly looking up at Heath as he thought about it before the scent of Heath's blood snapped him out of it.

While he was a wolf, the scent would normally cause him to become violent, triggering the werewolf's need to feed; Justin usually spending part of the nights he was transformed hunting wild animals if they were in an area where he was able to. Knowing Heath had helped him earlier though, instead of responding that way the wolf made a whining sound, gently nudging Heath's arm with his nose before looking back up at him. When Heath stood, he lowered his head, resting it back on his front paws.

Justin laid there, listening carefully as Wade spoke, his own emotions briefly showing through, the wolf turning its head to look away, his ears back against his head. He slowly lifted his head again when Wade stood, watching him as he went over to Heath; both Justin and the wolf curious about what was going on.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:41 am

Heath looked down, scratching at his arm again as it started to burn. "I was captain of the football team; homecoming king, valedictorian....but then...one night...after my graduation my father and I were walking back and my dad was attacked; the thing killed him outright; gutted my father in front of me. I grabbed the first thing I could which was a large stick and I tried to kill it. It only managed to piss the creature off and it took a swipe at me as it ran past. I didn't think that anything happened at first, I didn't feel any different but then the moon turned full the first week after it happened and I started getting snappier and more aggressive and I wanted meat; raw, red meat."

He looked over at Justin and he ran his fingers through his hair before looking down. He didn't want to leave; not really. He felt safe here, but he felt that he'd be better off on his own. "I-I am trouble. Despite this being a haven I will bring nothing but trouble to you and this place. Hunters will come to find me to track my kills.."

It was a lie, no one would check on him but he wanted to make an excuse that would be plausible enough to force the Vampire to push him away.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 am

"You think you're the only hunter at this circus?" asked Wade with a chuckle, "No, I've seen hunters come and go. They don't always suspect us because, well, we have ways of hiding what we are to outsiders. I implore you, stay one week. If at the end of that week you don't want to be here then you can leave and we will never bother you ever again."

He stood back, scratching Justin between his ears. "What do you say to me having Teegan fill in for me tonight and having someone fill in your spot Justin? We can go back to my trailer and get supper. Red meat for the two of you...blood for me..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Hearing how Heath referred to another werewolf, Justin quickly got to his feet, backing away a few steps from him. Though he didn't get along with most other werewolves and wasn't quite the same as them, he still felt threatened by the same things they did and sensed the hostility. Flicking his tail nervously, Justin kept his eyes on Heath, watching him warily.

When Wade stepped back from Heath, Justin quickly moved closer to the vampire, standing partially behind his master, relaxing a little at Wade's touch.
Realising he was being spoken to, he lifted his head to look up at Wade and tilted his head slightly to one side. If he'd been able to speak he'd have made one of his usual 'annoying' comments, thinking the answer was obvious considering he wasn't exactly able to perform while he was a wolf. At the mention of food though, his behaviour was suddenly more like a regular dog's, wagging his tail in response.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:03 am

Heath watched Justin back away and he dropped his head, his fingers going through the thick locks again as he nodded slowly.

"That...that sounds good."

A cold breeze ghosted past them and he wrapped his arms around himself and rubbed his hands over his arms, smearing the blood over the tanned and tattooed flesh. His mouth watered at the mention of meat and he brought his head back up to look at Wade.

"Blood? From where? You don't feed from him when he's in this form do you?"

Truth be told he was curious about how their relationship went. Vampire's and Were's were not on the best of terms ever and it was documented their fights over time. To watch Justin standing behind Wade as he was afraid of Heath attacking him was something rare and again Heath felt a pang of pain that he made Justin uneasy.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 am

Wade looked at Justin, giving him a look that read he would do anything else before he let Justin get hurt. He rubbed the wolf between the ears before looking back at Heath. "I sometimes feed off of him when he's like this. See, as a ventrue, I have distinct tastes. These include my love for blood. I can only have blood that has a certain quality to it."

He took a deep breath, not wanting Heath to think that he was using him for his blood but he decided Heath wouldn't care. After all, he was offering to help him, to take him in and do anything for him that he could. "I can only drink werewolf blood Heath. Or...blood that has werewolf qualities in it."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Seeing the look Wade gave him, Justin slowly relaxed, rubbing his head against Wade's hand as the vampire spoke to Heath. Justin himself doubted Heath would hurt him, but the wolf still wasn't entirely convinced and remained cautious, watching Heath warily like it had earlier. He slowly moved from behind Wade, lifting his head a little as he became a little more confident that it was safe.

Instead of sitting or lying back down, the wolf stayed on his feet, the way he stood suggesting he was ready to run if it was necessary; or to attack. After quietly watching Heath though, the wolf made a sound as if it were sighing, Justin knowing that even if he didn't want to hurt his friend, if the wolf felt it was necessary he probably wouldn't be able to avoid hurting him.

Trying to distract himself from thinking about it, Justin thought of food, the wolf lowering its nose to the ground in search of the scent of some sort of animal it could hunt.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"Werewolf qualities....you...wish to feed....from me?"

Heath bit his lip as he looked from Justin to Wade and then back again. He had no idea what Justin thought of the idea or if he even understood what Wade was proposing. Deep down his body clamored at him to run away to put as much space between himself and the two creatures in front of him. Still even under that his stomach lurched at the thought of Wade's fangs sinking into his throat and he let out a tiny whimper.

"What about Justin? Will he...will he mind you feeding from me?"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 am

"Not unless you want me to," Wade replied with a soft look. "I would never dream of feeding off of someone that doesn't want it. It may not hurt like people think it does but it's not something I would subject to someone who didn't want it."

He looked at Justin and scratched him between his ears, smiling. "Well lets be off then boys. We have a long day tomorrow."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:23 pm

No longer listening to the conversation at all, Justin had no idea what was going on as he sniffed at the grass around his front paws in search of the scent of an animal worth hunting. Finding food was all the wolf could think about, having forgotten he had already been offered some. When the wolf picked up the scent of blood from Heath's wound again, he paused for a second before remembering Heath was why he was distracting himself by searching for food and went back to what he was doing.

The sudden touch from Wade caused the wolf to flinch before he quickly looked up at Wade, relaxing when he recognised the vampire. He made a whining sound, nudging Wade's hand with his nose, his behaviour more like a regular dog's again, like when food had been mentioned earlier.

'I'm hungry.' The wolf tried to tell Wade, looking up at him as he made the whining sound again. If Justin had been more in control of his wolf self at the time, he would have just started walking back towards the circus instead of resorting to whining, knowing Wade had food for him back there.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Heath nodded and started towards the circus, his head down so that his hair fanned both sides of his face.

"S-sure. Food sounds good."

He looks down at Justin and watches as the wolf scents the ground and the air for food. The wind kicks up and he rubs his arms again; the wolf receding back to the back of his mind again and letting him be more human, his eyes nearly back to normal with only a hint of gold around the iris.

"If you want to feed from me...I-I'll allow you to."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 am

Wade smiled at Heath and then looked down at Justin, scratching his ears as to say he understood before leading the two men back to the circus and to his trailer. He opened the door, allowing Justin to go in first and then Heath before he finally stepped in. With a gentle smile, he walked to the refrigerator and tossed it open to get food. He found two bloody raw steaks and set them on two plates before turning back to the small table in the living room like area and putting one of them on the table and one on the floor. "Justin, Heath, bon appetite as the french say."

He licked his teeth, two of them being more elongated than the other two before he looked back down. He had to allow them to eat. He had to make sure they were well fed. The more they were fed, the more he could feed.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

As they headed back, Justin stayed close to Wade, listening carefully for the sounds of anyone approaching out of habit. He preferred staying away from others in this form, worried he'd accidentally hurt someone before he even realised what his wolf self was doing.

When they were close to the circus, he suddenly took off, running ahead of the other two, pacing impatiently in front of the trailer he shared with Wade as he waited. Once Wade opened the door he quickly went inside, eagerly following the vampire around until he put the food down for him, the wolf's tail wagging as he started eating.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Heath picked at the steak for a moment before he picked it up and started eating; his face a dark red as he ripped into the meat savagely. Shame and anger welled in his stomach after he finished and he sat quietly; watching Justin eat for a moment before looking back up at Wade. He'd never been fed from before and he wasn't sure how it went; was it like it looked in the movies? The vampires seducing their victims before sinking their fangs in followed by sensual sex? Or did they just rip into their victims and drain them dry?

He rubbed the back of his neck slowly before speaking. "So..uh..how do you want to do this?"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Wade looked at Heath, removing an embroidered pocket handkerchief to dab at the left over blood on Heath's mouth. He knew that as long as Justin was eating, it was okay to feed on Heath. If Justin looked up and saw them, he could have responded in two ways, or at least that's as many scenarios as Wade saw happening in his minds eye. He would either grow protective of either Wade or Heath and try to stop it or he would grow sad and crawl into either one of their laps and attempt to lick them to death.

Slowly Wade leaned over to Heath, his eyes scanning until they rested on the pulse point in his neck. He slowly leaned down, licking the pulse point. "You'll feel a bit of discomfort. Unlike in the movies I'm not going to rip you open. It'll feel like two tiny pin pricks in your neck before I feed on you. After I sink my teeth in you may feel some discomfort but it won't be enough to make you cry out in pain. Everyone reacts differently. The one similarity you will notice, between everyone who is fed on by any vampire, is that the sex drive kicks in. However, we won't worry about that unless you want to."

True to his word, he sank his teeth, which seemed to elongate, into Heath's neck and slowly and diliberately sucked the fluid piling up there from the young half breeds neck. Unlike if it were pure human blood, Wade didn't get sick. There was enough were wolf, perhaps more than Heath knew about, that is tasted divine to Wade.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Despite his instincts telling him to look up, Justin ignored them as he ate, knowing it was better -and safer- for everyone if he paid no attention to what Wade was about to do.
He wasn't entirely sure how his wolf self would respond and Justin tried to tell himself it wouldn't bother him at all, refusing to admit even to himself that he wasn't entirely sure of that which made him glad he wasn't able to talk, guessing Wade would probably ask about it if he could. Otherwise he assumed that Heath would, not realising he already had asked Wade about it, Justin having been preoccupied at the time.

He slowly became aware of Wade explaining to Heath how being fed on by a vampire worked, the wolf involuntarily letting out a low growl at the last part as Wade started feeding, the wolf slowly lifting its head to look, though normally reluctant to stop eating like he had. His tail flicked anxiously as he watched, the wolf torn between acting on its instincts and Justin's desire to ignore them.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm

At the initial pressure Heath grunted, grinding his teeth until he felt Wade's fangs break the skin. It was as if fire spread through his body and he closed his eyes and gripped the seat hard to keep from moving or to keep from touching the other man. Slowly the heat made it's way down south of the border and Heath couldn't help the small whimper that welled up in his throat.

One hand unclenched from the side of the chair and moved up to tangle in Wade's hair. "F-fuck. I-I..."

A blush crawled across his face as his body started to move, his hips rolling on the hard wooden chair despite his best efforts to keep from doing anything at all. He just hoped that his touching wouldn't end up getting him ripped apart.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 am

Wade's eyes briefly met Justin's, telling the wolf that it was alright if he came over and nosed Heath and licked the two of them. It was the closest that Justin could get to showing them affection right now and Wade wanted to make sure that neither one of his were's were going to have a problem with him feeding off of the other one.

When Heath touched his hair, though, there was another emotion that he felt. Lust. He couldn't stop himself as one of his hands wrapped around Heath's waist, pulling the young man up into him. He moaned beneath the feeding, never stopping until he had felt Heath was close to giving out.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Justin tilted his head to the side at the look Wade gave him, taking a little longer than he would as his usual self to figure out what the look meant. He slowly got up and took a few steps towards them, his head low as he cautiously came closer.
He froze, hesitating when Wade pulled Heath closer, unsure if he should still approach them. He flicked his tail as he stood there, making a quiet, nervous sound that was somewhere between whining and growling; the wolf briefly looking up at them before lowering its head again to gently nudge Wade's leg with his nose.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum