Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I love you or the thought of you?

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Heath Slater Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Heath smiled and nodded, winking at Justin. "You can count on me. I have nothing more to do after this."

Even as he smiled at Justin he couldn't help but mentally snarl at Wade. He didn't like the way the man ordered Justin around and it would only take Wade doing it when the moon was full for Heath to snap and attack him. He might not turn into the monster he hunted but he had enough of the traits to be dangerous. The only physical trait that showed were that his eyes would change to molten gold that looked as if they were lit from with in.

"Do you want any food brought with me Justin?" He laughs as he waggled his eyebrow.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 am

Wade rolled his eyes as he watched the two men converse. He hated the fact that they were friends but hearing them talk like this, about hanging out when he was doing things that he needed to do and Justin was alone made his blood boil. He ran a hand through his hair and nodded, "It's alright if you two hang out Justin, I have to bookkeep and do a few things like that. Plus I need to figure out whose act is going first tonight."

He looked down at his eaten corndog and looked at Heath, "Could I perhaps have another one? I mean, what you gave me wasn't enough to feed a man of my stature."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Justin couldn't help but grin at Heath's response, always glad to spend time with his best friend without one of them actually working at the time. He turned to look when Wade spoke as an automatic response after doing it so often and nodded at him.
"Okay." He said, smiling at Wade before turning back to Heath to finish talking to him. "I have plenty of food already I think," He told the ginger, looking down at his food, which he hadn't started eating yet. "I'll probably be too busy trying to get that last part of my act right anyway. Thanks for the food by the way."

Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 am

Heath grinned back and waved. "I'll still bring a snack for you. I know you too well Justin." He watched as Wade and Justin disappeared and he sighed as he turned back to his fryers. The oil was fresh and the heat was just right. Bored already with nothing to do he sat on the stool in the back of the trailer and waited, his eyes glued to the clock as he waited for time to pass where he could go and spend time with Justin.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 am

Suddenly Wade felt protective. He didn't like the fact that a mortal and his pet were planning on meeting up, without him and while he was busy. He knew he had nothing to worry about, Heath would leave Justin as soon as he found out, but he still knew that he wanted to make sure nothing happened between them.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea love," smirked Wade as he looked at Justin and then at Heath, "after all, we all know how moody you get on the full moon."

He wasn't even sure if it honestly was the full moon, he just didn't want Heath around Justin.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 pm

"Alright." Justin laughed in response to Heath before he started walking off with Wade, stopping as his master spoke, looking up at him; frowning at Wade's smirk. He glanced over at Heath when Wade did before looking back up at Wade.

"I'll be fine." Justin said, the words coming out sounding more bitter than he'd meant them to. "It won't even be dark out while I'm with him, so it's not like there'd be any danger anyway, he's not the kind of person that is able to annoy me enough..." He added, quickly shutting his mouth when he realised how rude he'd sounded; his expression quickly changing from looking irritated to an almost scared looking one.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Heath found his stomach tightening as his eyes following the clock, cccursing it as it seemed to move slower and slower. Of course his aggitation grew, that night was nthe full moon and he could feel his body snapping at bit and as the night wore on he knew there would be other changes, his eyes would glow and his aggression would triple.

Sitting down on the stool in the back of his trailer Heath pulled off his shirt and rached back to touch the scars, his fingers tingling as he snarled softly.

"Monster, abomination..wolf."

Pulling his hand away Heath left his trailer, stalking the midway and trying to get his sudden anger under the control. The wolf in his mind hated him, taunted him with his halfling condition and he didn't want to snap at Justin, it wasn't the other mans fault he was a monster.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Wade shot Justin a cold look, "What gives you the right to talk to me like that? You forget your place if you snap off at me. But go! I'll find it rather funny if you manage to rip his heart out with your fangs!"

Wade turned on his heel and stormed off. He didn't mean to say such cruel things to Justin, he never would say them if he wasn't worried about Heath. There was something off about the man. Wade's attraction to his blood showed that. Unless a blood has werewolf qualities to it, Wade didn't find them attractive. In fact, Wade would be poisoned if he drank anything less that wolf blood. Which meant that Heath was either a were and he had kept it hidden from everyone he knew or he was a halfbreed.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Justin involuntarily whimpered, the sound more dog-like than human, Justin hanging his head as Wade stormed off. He stood there for a few seconds before heading off towards the edge of the fairgrounds, heading out of a side gate, deciding he wanted to be alone while he ate. He headed towards the woods the fairgrounds stood beside, walking to a clearing he was all too familiar with, one he'd be heading to later that night after the show; preferring to be away from people when he turned.

He sighed as he sat down on the grass, closing his eyes and breathing slowly as he calmed down before starting on his food. Once he was done eating, Justin stayed sitting there for a while until he was sure he had calmed down before getting up, slowly heading back towards the fairgrounds.

Once he was back, Justin got rid of his trash heading to the main tent, not bothering to look for Wade, going to start practicing early instead; worried Wade would still be in a bad mood if he went to see him.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Heath finally managed to calm down enough to retrieve his shirt and let his hair down to flow free before he had to meet up with Justin. His blood however was running extremely close to the surface and he was sure that one wrong look and he'd be snapping and snarling at everyone. At the tent he paused before going in, his nose wrinkling as he caught the scent of a dominate male wolf. He'd smelt it before but he'd paid it no mind, there were a couple of the monsters in the circus; but from what he could tell they stayed to themselves.

Pushing down the growling of his inner wolf he pushed the flap open and stepped inside. His eyes adjusted easily to the dark and he moved further in; he could hear Justin but he couldn't see him. Standing still he closed his eyes and listened; there was some good to having wolfish tendencies..super sonic hearing was probably his only favorite side effect. Turning to the left he moved over to where the noise seemed the strongest and he moved over on silent feet.

In the back of his brain his wolf was snarling louder and louder; causing Heath's lips to curl back when he finally came within eye sight of Justin. Blinking Heath shook his head and moved closer; smiling as he called out.

"Hey Bottomless pit!"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Wade had gone back to his trailer, wanting to figure out things on his own. However, when he saw his Justin go into the tent for his meeting with Heath, and later saw Heath follow, he knew that he had to watch this meeting. He trusted Justin with all his heart. It was Heath he doubted had right intentions. Sticking to the shadows of the tent, he allowed himself to almost blend in with his surroundings.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 am

When Heath entered the tent, Justin was sitting waiting in the middle of the ring where he'd be performing later on. His eyes were closed, but he knew it was Heath by the lingering smell of the food stand he worked in. Justin stayed quiet as he waited, besides his breathing, which was a little faster than normal. He hadn't entirely calmed down after earlier, having accidentally been dwelling on how he'd accidentally snapped at his master.
When he heard Heath speak though, Justin quickly opened his eyes and got up to hug his friend.

"Hey." He said, laughing at what Heath called him before going quiet and letting go of Heath, frowning slightly at the second, all too familiar scent nearby; though he didn't say anything about it.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 am

Heath grinned though his wolf sudden wanted to bare his teeth when Justin put his arms around him. Shaking his head he moved back from Justin for a moment looking at him and then away.

"So how we doing this?"

The feel of someone lingering in the shadows sent a shiver up Heath's back and he looked over his shoulder, his lips curling in a semi growl. There was something there he could feel it; but without being able to penetrate the darkness he couldn't say what was going on. Turning back to Justin he settled his face back into a normal expression as he shoulder bumped Justin.

"Well we just can't sit here, the "Ring Master" might whip us." Heath made air quotes around the word with a slight smirk. "And I don't know about you Justin, but I don't do well with being whipped. it's not my cup of tea."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 am

Wade surpressed a growl as Heath mentioned the ring master. Yes, he owned Justin but he would never once take a whip to Justin. He smirked though, as the image of bringing a whip down to Heath's back ran through his mind played. He shook his head. What was wrong with him?! Heath was a mortal!

He was fully aware that Justin knew he was there and smirked, Heath had no idea that he was being watched. That he was being judged. It was almost funny to him.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 pm

"Um...hold on." Justin said quietly before disappearing into the shadows, switching on only the light for the ring, deciding it was better to leave Wade watching from the shadows after annoying him earlier. He came back over to Heath and picked up the juggling clubs he'd been going to practice with earlier before Wade had found him in the tent.

"I guess I show you first where I keep screwing it up?" Justin said to Heath as he took a few steps back from him. "Just don't stand too close..." He added, closing his eyes to help him focus on what he was about to do.

After a minute he opened his eyes and started juggling the clubs, using his feet as well as his hands to keep them in the air. He got to a point where he threw one club higher than the others, spinning around afterwards, only when he went to catch the club he ended up fumbling the catch and dropping the club as well as the others, frowning when he did so.

"See? I'm supposed to catch it obviously, but I always end up missing..." He sighed, picking up the clubs.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:29 am

"Well I'm no expert at juggling...but maybe if you keep your eye on the one you toss up? You seem to be focusing on all the others instead of the one you toss the highest."

Heath moved over and picked up one club, he'd never learned to juggle so he wasn't going to even try, but he could demonstrate. With a smile he tossed it a few times to gage the weight and when he was certain that he had it he threw it up into the air as high as he could, spinning but keeping his eye on the club as he done so.

As the large pin fell down Heath's wolf jumped up and he caught the pin easily, landing in crouch with it. Blushing Heath stood and clearned his throat as he handed the club to Justin, keeping his eyes averted as he knew they had to be starting to glow a bit more as the wolf pushed more and more to the conscious surface.

"Got a little over excited. You-you try now."

Heath moved back a bit more and took a seat on a lone box, tilting his head a bit to watch Justin. Still in the back of his mind he could feel someone watching them and he fought the urge to snarl and command them to show themselves. After all if was just he and Justin in the tent...but the odor of Werewolf lingered strongly as well. Shaking his head again Heath worked a smile onto his face, running his fingers through his thick red hair.

"Ready when you are Jussy, show me what you're made of."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Wade never tired of watching his Justin perform. Every time the young wolf picked up a set of juggling clubs or balls you saw something in him change. It was one of the few things in life that he truly loved to do. However, he felt dark observing Heath watch Justin practice. If it was up to him, he would lock Justin away from the rest of the world and never have to share him. Since he wanted Justin to be happy as well, that was not an option. However, he could try and control who talked to Justin outside of work.

Then he saw Heath's eyes.

He knew that color, that look. Heath was harboring a wolf in him, or at least part of a wolf. There was enough wolf in him that Heath would not grow sick from drinking the blood of this young man. He smirked and leaned back, letting the other two know his presence without even saying he was there.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Watching Heath, Justin couldn't help but laugh, especially after seeing him blush. He grinned and shook his head at Heath as he took the club back from him, not seeing Heath's eyes glow with the ginger looking away from him.

"Thanks." Justin chuckled before watching as Heath went to sit down, glancing towards where Wade was before turning his back to the Vampire, partly so Heath didn't know where Wade was, but also because at that moment he was perfectly happy spending time with Heath and didn't want Wade's prescence to affect that.

Picking up his clubs, Justin stood back in his spot, nodding at Heath's words before he started juggling again. He took Heath's advice this time, concentrating on the club he threw the highest, catching it properly this time; smiling and winking at Heath after purposely ending in a crouch like Heath had.

"How was that?" He asked Heath almost nervously as he stood up, having to force himself not to turn around, used to seeking Wade's approval for something and not other people's.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:21 am

Heath laughed as he clapped his hands.

"Amazing Justin. Now if you keep it up you'll never have to watch that pin again; you'll instinctively know when it's coming down."

His eyes raked over Justin's form, the taunting of his crouch making Heath's wolf growl in alpha-ish delight; imitation was nearly the same as submission as far as his wolf was concerned.

Again the prickling sensation of someone watching him crawled down Heath's back and he tried to look around and pin point where it was coming from. After a few moments of seeing nothing but darkness Heath shook his head and then ran his fingers through his hair. Forcing a smile to his face and hoping that his eyes had reverted enough that he could play it off as a trick of the light he called out.

"What are you doing after the show Jussy? Fancy a drink out tonight?"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

The drink was the last straw. There was no way on Gods green Earth that Wade was going to sit by and potentially let Heath wine and dine his Justin. But he laughed, he didn't move. Just laughed.

Tonight was the full moon. If Justin was stupid enough to accept an offer like that, then Justin would turn full wolf mode in front of his friend. That was something Justin didn't want so it wasn't going to happen. He leaned against the doorframe, waiting for his Justin's answer.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Justin grinned at the praise, though it still felt odd to him that it wasn't from Wade.
"You really think so?" He asked, throwing and catching one of his clubs absent-mindely after putting the others away as he watched Heath, having no problem catching the smaller throws without looking.

He almost agreed to what Heath had asked, not entirely paying attention.

"Wait, what?" Justin asked before actually realising what Heath had said, almost dropping the club. "I um...I can't." He said quickly, running his free hand through his hair nervously before hurriedly thinking of a reason why he couldn't go.
"I...kind of annoyed Wade earlier, it's probably better if I just stick around with him after the show..." He said quietly.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am

Heath nodded, lookign away even though he was glad that Justin had made an excuse for him. He'd forgotten temporarily that tonight was the full moon and he didn't want to alienate his only real friend by his over aggressiveness and foul mood.

"Gotcha, gotta get that make up lovin' out of the way huh?" He smiled even though he'd rather have beat his head against the wall than imagine what was going to happen later.

Again the feeling of being watched crawled through him and he looked around again before turning back to look at Justin fully.

"I don't think we're alone Justin, I keep feeling like there's someone watching us. Are we the only one's in here right now?"
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"Only me," Wade chuckled as he stepped out of the shadows. He gave a sharp look to Justin and then looked at Heath. "Asking him out for drinks? He's my boyfriend Heath, it's not like he can run out with you everytime you want him to. He has obligations to me."

He looked back at Justin, a cold look in his eyes, "And you! You should just tell him what you are, because he's half of it."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 pm

"Wade..." Justin started after Heath had been told off, freezing at what Wade said afterwards. "Wade, w-what?" He asked, confused. "What are you talking about?"

He wasn't sure if Heath had heard, or if he knew what Wade was talking about so he turned to look at his friend, frowning slightly as he tried to stay calm, worrying about what would happen if Heath knew the truth.

"Do you know what he's talking about?" He asked Heath quietly after a minute, silently hoping Heath hadn't actually heard what Wade had said.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 am

Heath snarled as he stared at Wade. "Just because I ask a friend out for drinks doesn't mean anything. He said he had things to do. I repsect that, it was a friendly...." Heath words broke off as he stared at the large man. He knew, how did he know? Narrowing his eyes he growled; his wolf smirking triumphantly at the knowledge that they'd been outted.

Hearing Justin's low voice Heath turned; his eyes glowing and sad as he took a step forward. "I-I-I have to go." He turned tail and headed towards the opening in the tent, needing to get out of there before anything could happen.

Once outside he shredded his shirt in the need to feel the cool air against his scars; they were burning and soon it would be an ache that drove him to lash out at anyone that crossed his path. Off in the distance stood a small wooded area; trotting quickly Heath lost himself in the undergrowth; he'd collect his things in the morning and then take off to another place where no one knew him and he could get away with being 'moody' once a month.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum