Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I love you or the thought of you?

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Heath Slater Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:40 am

The tiny whining growl broke through the haze in Heath's mind and he held his hand out; letting off a small whine in Justin's direction. The lust was surging through him left him rutting against Wade as he panted. It was madness, his body was betraying him and the wolf in the back of his mind was snarling at being used; it wanted free, it wanted to dominate, it wanted to be Alpha.

Heath's eyes closed as his lips pulled back and he bit Wade's ear, tugging the lobe as his hands ripped through Wade's shirt; his nails elongating and raking skin. Heath's skin felt alive and he rutted hard, his assuring whine a growl in Wade's ear and his words a broken snarl.

"Take advantage leech while you can, I won't be so pilant the next time you feel the need to feed. I'm an Alpha and I'll rip you limb from limb and take your pretty little pet for my beta."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Do I love you or the thought of you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do I love you or the thought of you?

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Wade reached down to pet Justin, assuring his wolf that it was alright. He didn't want a fight on his hands, no no. That blood was only supposed to be spilled when Wade needed. He was suddenly caught off guard by the very wolfish tendencies that Heath was showing. He was biting, raking his nails down his skin. He had these problems with Justin when the full moon was going to be coming.

He had not, however, ever been called leech and this angered him.

"Leech?" Wade hissed, grabbing Heath and lifting him off the couch as he stood, "I am no leech and you are NOT taking my Justin from me. Better weres than you have tried."

He growled and turned his back, going to open up the door. "I'm not going to fight anyone and if you think I will play your games, then get the hell out of here."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Justin hesitantly moved closer, sniffing at Heath's hand, flicking his tail happily as Wade petted him. He backed away a little though as Heath's behaviour suddenly changed, recognising the sudden change from when he'd done the same in the past. At Heath's words, he wanted to run and hide, the wolf not wanting to be a beta to anyone; though the threat towards Wade made him stay.

Staying close to his master, Justin growled at the wolf that had taken over Heath's mind. He forced himself not to attack though like his wolf self wanted to, doubting Heath himself actually meant what he'd said.
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 am

Heath straightened, wiping the blood from his neck and walking over towards the door; a swagger in his step as he moved to stand in the middle. The wolf was pleased; it'd found a way out of being a pet and it tasted freedom while Heath sobbed silently. He didn't want to leave; he wanted to stay where he could be safe. A smirk twisted his lips as he stepped out into the moonlight; the silver light bathing his skin and highlighting the scars before he turned around; his eyes a brilliant amber in darkness.

"I hope you enjoyed your taste of the unfamiliar vampire you can finish feeding from your pet."

With a dark laugh he started back to his bunk; jogging as the wolf tried to make him run, wanting to feel the wind through his hair and over his skin. The gravel of the midway crunched under his feet and he crouched when he felt someone behind him. Whirling around no one was there and he let out a bark of a laugh before finishing his way to his bunk so that he could pack his meager belongings and slip away before daylight broke.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 am

Wade wasn't angry. No with something like this happening he was hurt. He didn't want Heath to think of him as the bad guy and yet that's what he knew he was. He was the leech, the vampire. He would always be the bad guy in Heath's eyes.

But damn it there had to be something that he could do.

He walked over to the door, glancing over his shoulder to look at Justin, "Well are you going to come? We have to help Heath."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 pm

While the two had been talking, Justin had gone back to finish his food, deciding it was safer than paying attention. He doubted Wade would be in much danger from Heath with his inability to transform like Justin himself could, having learned from his own experience with the vampire. He lifted his head when he'd finished off the last of his food, licking his lips before jumping slightly at the sound of Wade's voice.

Realising he was being spoken to, the wolf quickly turned to look at Wade, only realising Heath was gone when Wade said they had to help him. He made a whining sound, his ears tilted back against his head, upset that his friend had left. It was almost as if the wolf had forgotten what Heath had said to Wade.

Stepping outside, Justin put his nose to the ground to search for Heath's scent, not having seen which way he'd headed off in. In his wolf form he wasn't able to think logically enough to guess where Heath was headed so it was the best option he had instead of just charging off in a random direction in hope of catching the ginger.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 am

He'd grabbed only the bare necessities; stuffing them into the old book bag that he'd had stored under the bed. He looked around his room and his eyes landed on a framed picture of him and Justin and he sighed as he grabbed it and shoved it into the bag as well. Shouldering the bag he took one last look around and stepped back through the door; his eyes drifting over the area to make sure no one was around before he disappeared into the underbrush on the outskirts of the midway.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 am

"He disappeared into the woods," was Wade's first statement. "He thought I was mad at him and now he's leaving..."

Because of having fed on Heath, it was like he had a psychic link. He could see Heath's thoughts and, he was sure, if he stopped to think clearly enough, he could see the exact route that Heath had taken. It was part of being a vampire, a ventrue had sights like this. With a sigh, he looked at Justin, scratching his lovers head before heading into the outskirts of the circus.

"I dunno how you were's manage to do this so easily," huffed Wade, pushing away branches from his face. "HEATH! YOU OUT HERE?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Justin made a sad, whining sound when Wade said Heath was leaving, though he relaxed at Wade's touch, nuzzling his hand before the vampire headed off, Justin following. As they walked, Justin picked up the scent of Heath himself, dashingoff ahead of Wade as he followed it.
At Wade's comment, Justin snorted, the closest he could get to laughing at him while he was a wolf, though he flinched slightly at the sudden loudness of Wade calling out, making an irritated sound as he moved away from where Wade was.

He knew Wade didn't normally like him running off on his own, but Justin wanted to be able to hear what was around them, which he couldn't do properly with Wade calling out, the noise messing with the wolf's sensitive hearing. Eventually he stopped, deciding it was better to rely on sound and scent than continuing to rush around until he could find Heath; the wolf standing completely still besides his ears moving as he listened carefully for signs of his friend.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 am

His ears were picking up the sounds of the woods around him and making Heath more and more paranoid by the moment. He could hear the other animals skirting around him when they caught his scent but under it all there was the fear that something else was out there. There were other werewolves with the show and he didn't want to upset them on this night when they couldn't control themselves.

Further and further he went into the darkness; his eyes peeled for any movements and his ears on alert for any sounds. His bag was getting heavy on his back the more he moved and he felt his stomach growling as he scented rabbit on the air. His human mind rebelled against the sudden need to feed but the wolf dropped the bag and propelled him forward; his snarl loud in the night as he felled the rabbit and broke it's neck; tearing into it almost hungrily.

He was so consumed with his fresh meal that his senses tuned themselves out to anything else other than the warm meat sliding down his throat.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Wade followed Justin, his sights set on where the man was leading him. He couldn't believe he had been as stupid as to push Heath away from him. Sometimes when the moon was getting close to being full, the werewolf side of Justin would take over and cause the man to act like Heath had been acting. He should have been use to it, instead he just caused Heath to get scared and run.

He heard the shrill cry of a dying rabbit, a sound that people would normally hate to hear. However, as deranged and disturbed as it was, the sound meant to Wade that Heath was out here. As far as he knew, there were only a few more werewolves in the circus that Justin and the other was Drew McIntyre. Since Justin hadn't gone into panic mode, he assumed that the sound was caused by Heath.

Slowly, Wade made his way to where he could see Heath, watching him with amused eyes. So he did have more were in him than Wade initially thought. This would just make things fun.

Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Hearing Wade had followed him, Justin turned his head to look over at him, jumping slightly at the sudden sound that had caught Wade's attention. Justin knew what had made the sound, but to his wolf self the sound simply meant food. He made an irritated sound, shaking his head as he tried to focus, knowing he wouldn't be much help to Wade if his wolf instincts took over.

He watched Wade turn to find the source of the noise, waiting until he'd disappeared among the trees before trotting after the vampire, being careful not to make too much noise as he did so. He stopped a couple of steps behind his master and slowly moved closer to nudge his elbow, wondering what had caused Wade to look so amused, Heath's behaviour perfectly normal in the wolf's eyes

Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:22 am

The snapping of a twig caught his attention and he turned; his eyes glowing dangerously as his bloodied lips pulled away from his teeth. Crouching he looked around his surroundings; his nose working double time to try and catch some whiff of what or who was following him. Finally he caught the scent of Wade on the breeze and he snarled.

"I am leaving your place Vampire. You need not follow me out. I will harm no one on this property that is under your care. I merely wanted some fresh blood before I left. You may take your pet and return to your caravan of carnal delight."

He straightened; rubbing his forearm across his lips and smearing the rabbit's blood over it and leaving a tribal like smear on the tanned skin. Wade's quiet regard made him and his wolf nervous and he started to back into the woods; wanting respite from the other man and wolf.
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:52 am

Had he been thinking straight, he never would have done it. Wade was not a man who enjoyed blood. He fed off of it, yeah, but he didn't like it. Removing a dagger that he had gotten when he was a young man, he cut through his hand and held it out to Heath. Usually blood would not run from him, he had none of his own and he had none since he was turned into a vampire. But this was not his blood, this was the blood of Heath.

"Drink of it," Wade encouraged, "you want nothing to do with me. If you don't drink of it, it will go straight into my heart and it will be a part of me forever. Obviously you don't want that and I don't want to be hurt. I only drink from those who will love me forever Heath. You don't love me, I don't want your blood."

It hurt him to say those words. A part of him, no matter how much shit he gave Heath, loved the Southerner. It was a deep compartment that he held hidden from even Justin.

"Well go on, do it."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Justin quickly lifted his paw off the twig he'd accidentally snapped as he'd stepped closer to Wade, lowering his head with a quiet whimper at Heath's words. He couldn't help but feel guilty about what was happening, thinking that everything would still be fine if he'd actually listened to Wade and stayed away from Heath instead of meeting up with him earlier that evening.

When Wade pulled out the dagger, Justin lifted his head to look at him, flinching as Wade used it on his own hand. He shifted uncomfortably, taking a step back from Wade as he spoke to Heath, the wolf keeping his eyes on his master. He was worried about what would happen, whether Heath would do as Wade suggested or just simply leave, which Justin guessed would just end up making things even more complicated than they had already gotten.

Letting out a small sigh, the wolf slowly lowered himself to the ground, not wanting to seem a threat to Heath at all if he did choose to do as Wade suggested.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heath Slater Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am

Heath's nose crinkled as he smelled the blood; his own scent distasteful to him. "It's tainted. If I take it back now your taint will enthrall me." He crouched a bit, his eyes liquid gold as he looked up at Wade. "What are you trying to do? You say you don't want tied to me but if I take that from you I'll linked to you." He circled slightly; his eyes darting between Justin and Wade, his words growled. "Is that what you want? Two loyal dogs by your side? Do you think it'll tame the part of me that you find so tasty? Make me want you?"

Internally he cringed at the thought of leaving the Carnival, but the wolf at him resisted the thought of belonging to any one. Still he didn't move to lick at the blood that was dripping down Wade's palm and he hissed as he moved back a bit. "Make it stop bleeding. I-I'll stay if you make it stop."
Heath Slater
Heath Slater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Wade frowned at Heath's statement. Do you think it'll tame the part of me that you find so tasty? Make me want you? Heath didn't want him. Of course he didn't, he was a leech, a monster that parents told their children about at night. He had seen lovers come and go, dying by the old age they had. He couldn't bare to see them die....

"I'll make it stop..." Wade nodded, his eyes sad and his feelings defeated, "just please...Justin would hate me if you were to leave because of me..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum