Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Need To Be Human

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Need To Be Human - Page 3 Empty Re: No Need To Be Human

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 am

Dia felt his teeth sink into her neck and let out a tiny whimper. She had never been fed on by a vampire until Cody had decided to feed on her but she figured that it was even less pleasurable than what he was doing. She noted that he sunk his teeth into her neck in the wound that was already there, not trying to hurt her even more.

She hated to admit but it applied to her baser instincts, it applied to her succubus side. He made her feel those emotions she had long since locked away ever since she had caused Colt's death. Her hands snaked up to grab at his shoulders, smiling softly.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 am

Cody slowly fed off Dia, being careful not to drink too much, sighing in relief as he pulled away once he'd had enough. He smiled a little as he sat up straight, still kneeling on the table; licking the blood off his lips before wiping his mouth. He was more relaxed now than he had been before finishing feeding, his paranoia always worse the longer he went without feeding.

He sat there quietly, watching Dia with a curious expression on his face, wondering what it was actually like to be fed on by an Succubus and if it actually was like she'd said it was; never having really met one until now. He hadn't even known there were any other creatures besides Vampires until joining the circus.
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 am

Dia cracked her neck, though it didn't hurt her. She stood from her spot on her chair, eyes an eerie blue that showed her succubus side as she climbed onto the table, straddling Cody as she did so. She knew from experience that the more turned on the person she was feeding from was, the more she got when she fed. She pushed him back onto the table, smirking as she leaned in for a searing kiss.

Her hands pinned his shoulders down with surprising strength. She leaned close to his mouth, the yellow essence of his soul (which to Cody was invisible) made her realize exactly how strong he was. After all yellow, in regards to soul at least, meant that he radiated self-confidence and courage. It meant that he thought with his gut more than he did with his brain.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Cody's eyes widened as Dia straddled him, staring at her; partly because of the enthrallment, but also because he'd never done anything like this before; at least not with a woman. He smiled as she pushed him down onto the table, quickly wrapping his arms around her as she kissed him.
He smirked when Dia pinned his shoulder's down, giving in to the enthrallment, reaching a hand up to run his fingers through her hair when she leaned close.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 am

Usually Dia wouldn't be doing this with a stranger but because he was enthralled to her and because she needed to feed so that she could heal, she kept feeding. His soul was delicious and tasted of strength which she knew he exuded. It wasn't until she heard the door to the bedroom open that she hopped up and turned, acting like she had been going through the refridgerator.

A little boy's voice spoke up, "Momma?"

"Hello Louis," she smiled down at him.

"Who da weirdo on da tabwe?" Louis asked, eyeing Cody.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 am

When Dia got up, Cody quickly sat up with his legs dangling over the edge of the table; having heard the door as well, glad he could move quicker than a human would.
He ran a hand through his hair as he glanced at Louis, a curious look in his eyes; though he frowned slightly at what Louis called him. He stayed quiet and waited for Dia to say something, worried if he tried to say something he say something he shouldn't, having never really dealt with kids before unless he counted when he was one himself.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 am

Dia smiled and crouched to pick Louis up in her arms, "Louis what have I told you about calling people names?"

"It's not nice and I shouwdn't do it," frowned Louis.

"Apologize to Cody, he's my friend," Dia smiled as she set Louis back down.

Louis scuffed his feet against the floor and looked shy, "I sowwy mistew Cody..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Cody gave a small smile as he watched Louis apologise, suddenly reminded of how he was himself when he was a kid. "It's fine," He said, slowly sliding off the table, straightening his jacket. "Don't worry about it."
He looked around the RV, not having really paid much attention to it before, smiling before glancing out the window, showing he didn't always have a very long attention span; still childlike in that way.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Louis smiled and lit up when he noticed a small triforce pin on Cody's jacket, "You wike Zewda?! Dat's my favowite game!"

Dia chuckled, "I think we should save the talk of games til the morning don't you Louis?"

"Aw but momma I don't got no fwiends hewe..." Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 pm

"Yes, I like Zelda." Cody grinned, glancing down at the pin, having forgotten he was even wearing it until now; chuckling at the response Dia got from her son. "I work here too, I'll still be around when you get up. We can talk another time..." He told Louis, smiling at him.
He glanced over at Dia, frowning slightly when he remembered he was usually either asleep or talking to the animals in the morning, hoping Louis didn't plan on looking for him first thing; worried about how Louis respond if he saw him talking to animals.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Louis nodded and padded on back to bed as Dia sat at the table, "He won't think badly of you. He doesnt' make many friends because he's an empath. He must have picked that up from his father. You see an empath...they can see ghosts..."

She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, "Colt...his father...is a ghost. He can talk to Colt. Sometimes...well...the other kids don't exactly understand why he's different so I can't enroll him at a school..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:01 am

"An empath...?" Cody asked, confused. "I didn't know there actually were any..." He said, frowning, annoyed that there were so many things he'd never been told. He nodded as he listened, sighing quietly.
"I know what it's like to not fit in, but because I prefered to read and play games then talk..." Cody said quietly, looking towards the bedroom. "I can see why it would be hard for him." He frowned, leaning against the wall, folding his arms.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 am

"He enjoys those things to," Dia smiled before deciding to talk about the empathy. "There aren't many. Only a few born every decade. His father was one of the few and because of that he was destined to be one at birth. It simply means he can see ghosts. All kinds of ghosts."

Dia smiled and looked at the sky. It was different hues of purple and a bit of blue, meaning it was nearing dawn. "Do you have somewhere to stay for the night?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Cody nodded slowly as Dia explained, showing he understood, frowning at the thought of what she could mean by 'All kinds of ghosts', suddenly worrying about what exactly Louis saw besides his father. He slowly looked over at Dia when she spoke, nodding again.
"Yeah...I do." He said quietly. "I should probably go now...before my Malkavian side reacts to the fact it's almost daylight..." He muttered, rolling his eyes.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 am

"What does happen to you vampires in the sunlight?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Does it turn you to stone like in Interview with a Vampire or burn you up like in Dracula and other vampire things? Oooh, lemme guess, you sparkle?"

She chuckled, "I kid, I kid. The bedroom doesn't have windows. If you want, I can move Louis in here to the living room couch and you can have the bedroom. I don't mind."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

"Nothing quite that dramatic that I know of...or that stupid." Cody said, rolling his eyes at the idea of sparkling. "I think it just slowly kills us or something..." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "I'd rather not go find out, whatever it is."

He ran a hand through his dark hair, glancing over at the bedroom. "You don't have to do that, I can go, if you want me to... You don't need to kick him out of bed."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 am

"It's almost time for him to wake up anyway," Dia shrugged, "usually he's up and we watch cartoons for a bit before I go off to work and one of the other carnies looks after him for me. Usually it's Nolee. She's got a good heart, what with being an angel and all."

Dia frowned. Somehow, even though she had just met the man, she couldn't bare it if Cody died. There was something about having him around that made her smile.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Cody nodded slowly, a small smile on his face. "I know Nolee has a good heart, she's my best friend...I help her with her animals all the time." He said quietly. "Well, my best human friend anyway..." He added after a few seconds.

He went quiet as he glanced out the window again, frowning at the slowly lightening sky. "He wakes up this early?" Cody asked, raising an eyebrow, his Malkavian side wondering why someone would want to be out in the morning even though he used to be one of those people only a few years ago.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:00 am

"Then you'll have no problem if she's here when you wake up, good," Dia smiled. She patted Cody's head, "C'mon, I'll get him moved to the couch and then you can sleep okay? I wouldn't want you to die."

She took him gently by the arm and led him to the bedroom, picking Louis up and gesturing to the bed with her free hand, "Sleep. We'll go talk to Jacen about breaking the enthrallment when I get home huh?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 pm

"Nope..." Cody said, leaning into the touch slightly as Dia patted his head, responding to both the enthrallment and to the fact that the most affection he'd had since being turned was from his friend Nolee and not from a lover, besides when Dia had been feeding. Not that he'd admit it to himself, Cody missed having that kind of affection.

He nodded dumbly at what Dia said, only half paying attention to her words, more focused on what she'd said before leading him to the room; wondering why she actually cared if someone she'd just met died. Slowly climbing onto the bed, Cody looked around the bedroom; his Malkavian habits making him inspect the area around him, behaving almost like an animal someone was trying to introduce to a new environment.

Last edited by Sami on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 am

Dia gave another short nod to Cody before she laid in the living room on the couch, Louis sleeping on her chest. As her eyes closed to sleep, she saw Colt sitting in his easy chair. That troublesome man had never left her alone in life and now in death he refused to as well. He watched over her as she slept, keeping a silent vigil. She wondered if the enthrallment is what bound him to this earth. It worried her though she fell asleep as the first beams of the sun streamed through the living room windows.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 pm

As if he sensed the sun shining into the other room, Cody curled up under the blankets, pulling them up over his head like he was worried the light would still manage to reach him. Unused to his surroundings, Cody rested, but didn't sleep; making sure he could still hear everything around him. His paranoia always seemed to bug him at the worst times, when he really didn't need it like now; when he really wanted to rest.

Hissing quietly in frustration, the vampire shut his eyes at tightly as possible, though he knew it wouldn't help him at all with the war going on inside his mind.
On one side, he had the enthrallment screaming at him to go to Dia, which wasn't an option with the sunlight out there; especially not when the voices of his paranoia were like a group of people all wanting to voice their ideas at the same time. Even as he finally fell into a light sleep, Cody could hear them.

'Get out of there, run!'
'Don't trust her, she's dangerous'
'She'll be just like him...'
'It's all a trap, she knows exactly what she's doing!'

The voices kept going, making Cody toss and turn in his sleep like a child having a nightmare would.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 pm

"Mamma I wanna pway!" Louis said as he poked his mother in the side. Even at a young age, he was already starting to have the same sort of effect as any other incubus would. He could touch you once and you'd have a hard time ever not listening to the boy. Dia remembered when she had been the same way at such a young age, knowing that what she was doing was wrong but at the same time not being able to contain it.

Dia blinked her eyes open, looking down at Louis, "It's not even past daybreak yet and you want to play?"

Louis nodded and giggled, "Uh-huh! Maybe Mistew Cody will pway wif me! Can I wake him up?"

"No," Dia replied softly as she sat up, "how about I turn on some cartoons, make you some breakfast, and you play in here okay?"

"Sounds good to me mama," Louis smiled as Dia grabbed the remote, flipping it to Boomerang. If she was going to be forced to watch cartoons with her son at such an early time, she was at least going to watch some cartoons that she grew up with. Tom and Jerry played on her television while she set to the kitchen, deciding to make pancakes. Those were her favorites, blueberry pancakes.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 am

Cody made an irritated sound as he turned over once again, giving up on trying to sleep, instead covering his ears with his hands; though he knew it wouldn't help block out the voices because they were in his mind and not around him, though it felt like they were. Usually after feeding, the voices would leave him alone; only now that he also had the enthrallment to deal with it seemed as if they were fighting for dominance over it.
He curled up tighter under the blankets, trying to at least dull the voices to their usual background noise compared to his actual thoughts; besides the moments where the paranoia took over after Cody went too long without feeding.

Hearing noise in the other room, Cody tried focusing on Dia and Louis' voices to help drown out the ones in his head; sighing in relief when the enthrallment helped him relax a little when he heard Dia's voice. He still frowned though, knowing he'd probably be a mess when he actually got up.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 pm

After fixing Louis a plate and saving some for herself, Dia decided that she would offer Cody some. If he didn't like pancakes, she would readily fix him something else. She just wanted him to be comfortable, after all, it was her own fault that they were in such a mess. She knocked on the door and then opened it just enough to poke her head in.

Seeing Cody under the covers worried he. Was he hurt and didn't think he should tell her? Was he having a hard time sleeping? Before she had given birth to Louis, none of these things would have mattered to her but now as a mother she thought them all out.

"Cody? Is everything alright? I have pancakes if you want them," she softly said.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum