Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Need To Be Human

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

No Need To Be Human - Page 8 Empty Re: No Need To Be Human

Post  Sami Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Cody nodded, a small smile on his face. "Yeah, sure." He said softly, looking down at the boy.

~~~

"You know that sounds weird knowing you're speaking about a vampire..." Colt said.
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 am

Louis yawned and curled close to him, running his hand over his eyes tiredly.

"You of all people should know that all creatures aren't the same," chuckled Dia.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Cody sighed quietly, relieved that being around Louis wasn't as bad as he'd always assumed being around a child would be. He slowly looked away from Louis, muttering under his breath as he berated himself for letting his paranoia cause him to assume such a thing, guessing that it wasn't the only thing he'd pointlessly tried to avoid. Besides being able to speak with the animals he didn't actually enjoy being isolated like he usually was and wasn't pleased to learn there had been no need for it.

~~~

"Yes I do know," Colt nodded. "Thing is though that all the other vampires I have seen really aren't very friendly."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:34 am

Louis smiled as he laid down, his head in Cody's lap facing the television as he drifted off to sleep.

"You've found yourself a good friend," smiled Nolee as she looked at Cody and Louis.

"Well not all of them are but not all ghosts are friendly either," shrugged Dia.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:31 pm

"Apparently so..." Cody said quietly as he watched Louis. "What...what if I have problems again though, like earlier?" He asked nervously, almost whispering.

~~~

"I know that." Colt sighed. "I generally try to avoid those that aren't though."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 am

"Then message me or somethin'," Nolee replied softly. "You can't hurt me like you could Dia or Louis."

"I know," smiled Dia softly.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am

"Oh, right..." Cody nodded slowly. "I forget I even have a phone half the time. It probably would help though."

~~~

"I don't like them..." Colt mumbled. Though he didn't say so, his reason for avoiding such ghosts was because he worried he'd end up like them.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 am

"You should use it more often," smiled Nolee, "you to knowing and being friends with each other...it'll be good for you. You and Dia I mean."

"You know ghosts that aren't friendly?" Dia asked, "I didn't know if ghosts could see each other. Are there many of you?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 pm

"I probably should, huh?" Cody said, nodding. "I guess it would...seeing as there aren't many people I actually talk to." He added, trying to ignore the anger he felt at only being referred to as Dia's friend, trying to remind himself that he didn't really feel that way about her. He tensed, curling one hand into a fist, nails digging into his palm, Cody temporarily forgetting Louis was there.

~~~

"I have no idea how many there are," Colt answered, not looking at her as he spoke. "I've seen a few, but I only really know the ones who work here, though I've never actually spoke to them. I met a couple of them when I...when I first ended up this way, they weren't nice."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

" know, I know, you want her as more than a friend. You think that you love her," Nolee replied, an angllic and soothing quality to her voice, "and who knows you might. But you'll never know unti this passes."
"I can never apologize to you enough," sighed Dia as she fished in her pocket for her key.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

"I don't...I don't think I do. I barely know her." Cody mumbled, pulling a face, though the tone of her voice helped calm him a little. "It's just...frustrating that I can't tell between the spell and my own thoughts..." He sighed.

'Unless of course they're the voices I hear...' He added in his mind, rolling his eyes.

~~~

"I know," Colt sighed softly. "I know you didn't mean it."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 am

"You will get that sorted out," Nolee confidently smiled. She sat back and ran a hand through her hair. "You will be fine. Dia is a good person, she'd never hurt her."

Dia nodded as she opened the door to the trailer, "I'm back guys!"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 pm

"I hope so," Cody sighed, running a hand through his short hair before nodding. He went to say something else, but stopped when he heard Dia, quickly turning to look over at the door instead.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 am

Dia couldn't help the smile that spread across her face when she saw Cody sitting on the couch with Louis' head in his lap as her son slept. They looked like what Colt and Louis should have been and a bit of her suddenly didn't want to help Cody find help for what had happened to him, "I take it we had a good day?"

"Yes," smiled Nolee, giving a small nod in Colt's direction. Due to the fact that she was an angel, she could see his aura. She just couldn't actually see him.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 pm

"I guess so," Cody said with a small smile, guessing it was better not to mention the earlier incident. "It was nice." He added before frowning slightly, sensing the unfamiliar prescence of Colt, despite not being able to see him.

Seiing Louis so comfortable around Cody, Colt couldn't help but let out a sigh, wishing it was him with the boy instead.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Louis rubbed his eyes as he sat up, looking at Cody before looking over at Dia. "Momma!" He shouted and rushed over, throwing his arms around her leg. "Me and Mistew Cody had fun today! We pwayed Zewda!"

"You did?" smiled Dia as she ruffled his hair, "I bet you had a fun day."

"We did!" smiled Louis, he turned his head slightly to look at Colt, "Hewwo papa!"

Nolee leaned over to Cody as they observed the whole thing, not wanting Cody to think less of the little boy he was obviously fond of. "He see's Colt, Dia's old boyfriend's, ghost."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 pm

"Oh...so that's what that is." Cody said quietly, relaxing a little as he followed Louis' gaze, feeling a little better knowing the presence he felt wasn't something the others saw as a threat.

"Hey there..." Colt said softly, giving Louis a small smile. "How are you doing?"
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Nolee smiled and nodded, "I should be going. I don't want to make this reunion even more awkard than it's already going to be. If you are out on the thouroughfair tonight, look me up."

Without another word she stepped outside, smiling at Dia as she passed. Dia smiled at Cody, "I'm glad he behaved for you today. Would you like to go see Jacen now? Colt and Louis can catch up."

Louis smiled, "I'm good papa! You come home now? Mama find way for you to?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum