Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Need To Be Human

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Need To Be Human - Page 7 Empty Re: No Need To Be Human

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:06 pm

"She really does have you enthralled, doesn't she?" Nolee asked quietly as she and Cody walked from the room. "It's not just a legend, she's direct descended from the head succubi."

Dia finished, landing in a position with her arms spread wide open and looking up at the sky before looking over at Colt. "How was that?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 pm

"I guess so..." Cody said, frowning slightly before quickly looking at Nolee. "Wait, what?"

~~~

Colt grinned as he watched, applauding Dia afterwards. "Perfect." He said softly.
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 pm

"The only succubi with the power of entrhallment," Nolee replied casually, "are those who have a direct bloodline with the leader of the succubi or incubi.lt means either her mother or someone in her bloodline was or is head succubi. It's pretty common knowledge...well...common if you watch Lost Girl on Syfy..."

Dia blushed and tucked a short strand of hair behind her ear, "Well I wouldn't say it's perfect."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 am

Cody couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head at Nolee. "Seriously? You're basing your information off a show? How do you know if it's even true or not?" He asked curiously.

~~~

"Why not?" Colt asked. "I would...but then that's me."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 am

"Well...um..." she hadn't told Cody about the werewolf she had been seeing yet but finally decided to, "Drew said that they got everything about werewolves on it right..."

"I messed up quite a few times," Dia replied gently.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 am

"Drew...?" Cody said, looking at her, confused. "Who's he? I'm not sure if I've met him..."

~~~

"Oh...you did?" Colt said, sounding a little nervous. "I didn't realise."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 pm

"He's...he's a member of this circus," Nolee replied as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "it's not really important if you get to meet him..."

"You wouldn't have noticed," Dia replied, "to someone watching, you wouldn't notice. To the person doing it, you notice every little mistake."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh, alright..." Cody said, frowning slightly before going to sit down with Louis, wondering why Nolee had responded that way, though he didn't bother asking.

~~~

"So you know how to cover up any mistakes you do make?" Colt asked curiously.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 am

Louis smiled knowingly at Nolee before getting close to Cody's ear and whispering, "Miss Nowee wike Mistew Dwew but she knows dat it's a doomed wewationship."

Nolee sat on the chair and smiled, her legs curled underneath her, "So what are we playing boys?"

"No, it's not that I know how to cover it up. It's one of those things that unless you can do it, you can't notice the mistakes. Does that make sense?" smiled Dia.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Cody frowned slightly at what Louis told him and turned to look at Nolee. He went to say something to Nolee as she sat down, but stopped when she spoke instead, smiling at the question she asked. "Zelda obviously." He told her. "Why would I play something else after finding out he has it?"

~~~

"Yeah, that makes sense." Colt responded, nodding. "So one of the others who does something similar is more likely to notice then?"
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:57 pm

"Well I didn't know if you were going to play Zelda or if you were going to play a game with both of you playing," smiled Nolee as she relaxed.

"Mistew Cody hewp me on Zewda," Louis beamed happily.

Dia noticed, "If other fire dancers saw how I do it, they'd have a fit."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:27 pm

"He asked me to help when he realised I like Zelda." Cody said, smiling at Nolee. He glanced down at his Triforce pin before looking at Louis. "So where are you stuck?" He asked.

~~~

"Seriously?" Colt asked. "I doubt you'd make that many mistakes..."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:12 am

"Da boss," smiled Louis," I just can't beat da boss."

"I make a few," nodded Dia, "not to terribly on that anymore though."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:15 pm

"There's more than one boss though," Cody chuckled. "That could mean you're up to one of many places."

~~~

"Well everyone makes mistakes at times..." Colt said softly, giving a small smile.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 am

"I'm on the fiwst boss," pouted Louis, "I no good at dis game..."

Dia looked at him, a twinge of pain in her eyes, "Yeah...everyone..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"You aren't? I doubt that..." Cody said, raising an eyebrow at him. "What makes you say that huh?" He asked, more relaxed than earlier now that he'd fed properly. Despite normally avoiding being too close to children, especially in small areas like the caravan, he found it surprising;y easy to get along with Louis, though he figured it was because of the connection he had to Dia from the enthrallment.

~~~

Colt frowned at her response, not liking the look. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything like that, I-" He quickly said, rambling as he apologised.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:34 pm

"Wew, if I was good at dis den I'd be abwe to beat da boss," Louis pouted as he childishly crossed his arms over his chest. "But I can't so I no good at dis game."

"I know..." Dia softly replied, "I know you didn't mean to mention it but you did."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 pm

"That's not true..." Cody said softly. "It took me a while to figure out how to fight the boss on this one...and even longer to actually do it the first time. Like when you learn new things from your mother, you can't always do it the first time can you?"

~~~

"I meant with things like your act or others', or things like cooking..." Colt mumbled, hanging his head.

Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 pm

"It took you a whiwe?" Louis asked almost reprehensivley. He smiled and nodded, "Otay maybe I not tewwibwe. Maybe I bettew den I fought I was." He looked at Cody shyly and then at the game, "Maybe if you show me how to do it I can wearn."

Nolee smiled, "That's the spirit Lou!" She went back to what she was working on in the chair, knitting what appeared to be a sweater for the winter season.

Dia shivered, the December morning air getting to her, "Maybe we should head back to the trailer for now. It's getting cold out here and I don't do well in the cold."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 pm

"It did," Cody nodded. "It is different from the other Zelda games after all and this boss needs good timing to be able to get hit. I think he's actually one of the hardest ones on the game. They aren't all so bad." He said to Louis with a smile before glancing at Nolee, then back at the game.

~~~

"Oh, yeah sure." Colt said, nodding. Being a ghost he obviously didn't feel the cold and hadn't even thought about it until Dia mentioned it.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 am

Louis looked at Cody like he couldn't believe what he had just heard, "You had twoubwe wif him? But you seem soooo good at Zewda!"

"Even the best aren't always the best Lou," Nolee softly replied.

Dia smiled and reached out for Colt's hand, hesitating, "Can...can we pretend to hold hands?"
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 am

"I'm better at the older ones I think," Cody told him. "These newer ones get frustrating for me, mostly the way the controls work... the game itself isn't actually that hard for me though."

~~~

At the word 'pretend', Colt had a sad look in his eyes, causing him to look away before slowly nodding. "Sure..." He said softly as he looked back at Dia, trying not to sound sad.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:00 pm

"I wike da one mommy pways on da Nintendo Sixty Fouw." Louis replied with a smile, "She says it's supew fun but I don't wike to pway it. I just wike to watch."

Dia put her hand to where his hand would have been if he weren't a ghost and walked with him, "I hope we can find a cure and this Cody kid can go free..."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 am

"There's two on the Nintendo 64," Cody pointed out. "I used to always play those two, they're my favourite ones." He added with a grin.

He ran a hand through his hair, watching Louis with a curious look. "Why don't you like playing it yourself...?" He eventually asked.

~~~

Colt gave a small smile, nodding slowly as he looked at her. "You don't want him around at all?" He asked quietly.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 am

"I not vewy good," Louis replied as he yawned, curling close to Cody's arm. "Mistew Cody is it otay if I take a nap?"

Dia hesitated, "Well...maybe he's nice to have around because he's a nice person."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum