Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands

2 posters

Go down

The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands Empty The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands

Post  JayJay Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 am

AJ stormed away from the other woman, angry at the nerve of that pig to even try to start a fight. She had even tried to call her crazy... Something that everyone knew was a very stupid idea around the temperamental demon. AJ slammed the door to the caravan shut and went over to her half finished shirt, slowly shifting to a calmer mood in the caravan she shared with Nicholaus.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands Empty Re: The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 am

There were few things in this world that surprised Nicholaus, better known to his friends as Nick, anymore. When you had lived through some of the worst parts of history, you knew to expect what humans were capable of. However, there was one person that Nicholaus could never expect anything from.

Her name was AJ Lee and she was his demon partner in crime.

Today was one of those days that he wasn't sure what had set her off nor would he ever begin to guess. With a smile, he went behind her as she worked on her shirt. "Vat is ze matter vif my darling AJ?" His voice was full of the accent of his home, something that reminded him of the old days.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands Empty Re: The Shifting Of Moods Like The Shifting Of Sands

Post  JayJay Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:09 am

AJ gave a small smile when she heard his voice and turned to look at him, "One of the other girls was trying to start a fight..." She pouted at the next part, "She tried to call me crazy Nic...." She hated being called Crazy.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 am

Dolph looked at her, frowing , "Someone called my little princess crazy? Vhy vould they do zat? You are not crazy. You have never been crazy. Which one of ze girls was trying to start a fight vif you?"

Dolph knew that the girl had been telling the truth. There were days when he thought that AJ was crazy. She had different tendencies. He was just as crazy as she was. Each of the clans of vampires had attributed something to his creation. He knew the beauty of the world, like the Toreador's. He was as regal as a Ventrue. And he had the dark tendencies of a Malkavian.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:02 am

"It was that stupid French snob!" AJ pouted angrily, it wasn't here fault she was unstable. Her parent knew she would have the power she did and they still tried to raise her like a human, and for the longest time they kept it from her. Letting her think she was going crazy when it was just her demon powers growing. "She got mad when I wouldn't let her cut in line..."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 am

"Ah, it was zat Maryse again, yes?" asked Dolph with a knowing look. "I am most sorry zat I vas not vere to protect you m'love."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 am

"Its okay my love." AJ said softly, tilting her head to the side as she looked at her dearest. "The mean snob would of been mean anyway... She knows she's not as lucky as I am to have you."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolee Lacroix Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 am

Dolph laughed, "Oh no, no, no my love. I am ze lucky one to have you."
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum