Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For A Price

Go down

For A Price Empty For A Price

Post  JayJay Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:23 am

Darwin smirked when he saw the vampire Raven enter his underground market place, Darwin was a well known in the supernatural world for cornering the market on 'pets'. "Well hello there, how can we help you today?" He asked in a deceptively friendly voice. Raven gave a grin, "I'm here for a pet." "What kind of pet? We have all types Weres, a few Fae and a rare Angel." Darwin said with a proud tone. "I want a Were, either Wolf or Kitsune." "Well follow me I'll show you to the cages." Darwin smirked as he started towards the back.

Frankie was curled up in the corner of his cage, he had been with Darwin for as long as the ten year old Were could remember. He looked up at the sound of footsteps near his cage, he swollowed nervously when he saw Darwin and Raven stop in front of him. He looked down when he felt Raven's eyes leer at him, Raven smirked as he looked at the pup. "What's his name? And is he a Wolf or a Kit?" "Frankie Kazarian, he's a Werewolf. He's been here since he was a baby, so he's very well trained." Raven grined at that, "Well thats good to hear, how did you get him so young though?" Darwin chuckled lightly, "His pack had too many little ones so I got him and a few others for a good price." Raven nodded as he looked back at Frankie before barking out an order of "Shift!" Frankie jumped at the sudden order from the stranger, but knew he had to obey him and quickly did as he was told. His ears were down as he looked up at the two men in his wolf form, Raven grined broadly. "I want him, how much do you want for him?"

Darwin grinned as he looked at that young Were, "How does $1000 sound?" "Perfect, I suppose I have to pay extra for a collar and other things? Raven asked, fishing out the money from his pocket. Darwin laughed, "Well of course, but don't worry its not that much." Fankie listened quietly as the two men sealed the deal and the money changed hands, he now belonged to a Vampire he knew nothing about and he was scared. Darwin reached and pulled Frankie out of his cage by his collar, smirking as the Were had trouble following before putting a leash on the collar and handing it over to Raven. "It was a honor doing business with you, I know you will be happy with this one." Raven pulled the leash so Frankie was close to him, "Yes I think I will be very happy with this one." Raven turned to leave, half draggin his new pet behind him.

Five years later and Frankie sat curled up in the corner of a small room as his master and owner Raven drained the life out of some poor fool. Normally Frankie would be scared of what would come next, but he was lucky this night. Tonight was Raven's weekly card game and he wouldn't be able to have his fun with Frankie for hours if at all that night. He only had to worry about not getting in abybody's way and staying by Raven's side during the game. Frankie would be able to get a small nap during the game or if Raven let him read while they would be playing. As long as Raven wasn't drunk on blood or angry he could be a good master, even sometimes kind to Frankie. Frankie knew things weren't the best, but they could be a hell of a lot worse and he took a bit of comfort in knowing that.

Raven grinned at his pet and went over to him, stroking his hair. "Ready to go my pet?" Frankie nodded, the tags on his collar making a small noise. "Yes sir." Raven smiled and helped Frankie stand up, "Good lets go." "Where are we going this time sir?" Frankie asked softly. "To Regal's, its his turn to host the game." Raven said as he walked towards the door, knowing Frankie would follow closely. He stopped and looked back at Frankie before pulling him in for a rough kiss, he smirked as he moved to Frankie's neck. He sucked hard knowing he was going to leave a dark mark, he wanted to show the world that Frankie was his. He pulled back with a smirked as he looked at the mark before starting towards the door again, knowing he had compelet control over his pet.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum