Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness

2 posters

Go down

Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness Empty Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness

Post  Sami Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 pm

He had to go back to the circus after hearing the rumours, he just had to. Though Kamiri hadn't worked at the circus for years, he still made sure to visit it every now and then, especially when there was a new act there to see.
He'd heard rumours that Bonnie and Clyde, the Bonnie and Clyde had come to the circus and curiousity got the best of the old Vampire, so he'd decided to go and see if what he'd heard was true.

Once he'd arrived at the circus, Kamiri happily paid the entrance fee, knowing how important every last dollar was to the circus and he started wandering the grounds in search of those he'd heard about.
Sami
Sami
Admin

https://immortal-circus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness Empty Re: Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness

Post  S A M A N T H A Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 pm

By now, the whole Barrow crew was working the circus, Bonnie, Clyde, Buck, Blanche, and Bonnie and Clyde's adopted son, Gabriel. Bonnie was getting ready to head up for her rope act, before she and Clyde headed out for their knife routine together. In their signature attire, Clyde spun and dipped his darling Bonnie to the music that always played at the beginning of her act. As the first song began to fade, he hoisted her up onto the ladder, and she headed up to the rope. She used music, appropriately from a musical about the life her, and Clyde had led. "Picture Show" the first song with lyrics, was the song she used on the rope, while the instrumental "Prologue/How 'bout a Dance?" was what she and Clyde danced to for the first few minutes.

I can see me
I can see me
Livin' just like Clara
Sippin' champagne, can't you see me
In the middle of a dance floor.

That could be me
That could be me
Doing things like Clara
Flirtin' madly, lookin' dreamy
These are things you take a chance for

It must be great to be called the
"it" girl,
Your face on every magazine.
That's where I'm gonna end up one day,
trust me.

I wanna be her,
I wanna be her.
Dressed in style like Clara.
I can see me,
can you see me?
The main attraction at the picture show
Like Clara Bow.
Like Clara.

Bonnie did little turns, tricks and poses along with the lyrics, her eyes on Clyde, and their son where they watched from below with Clyde's brother Buck, and his wife, Blanche. As the lyrics shifted, she pulled her old.45 for the holster on her hip.

I wanna live the life of an outlaw.
I'm gonna be like Billy the Kid.
And when the law has got me surrounded,
No doubt,
I'm gonna shoot
My way out.

There were no man alive to outdraw him.
No ballroom bully could stand a chance.
He had the looks that everyone goes for,
me too.
Billy I want to be you.

Bang! Bang! You're dead!
Bang! Bang! You're dead!
Ain't nothin' I can't do with a gun!

With each "Bang! Bang! You're dead!" Bonnie pretended to shoot the old pistol. To most of the circus patrons, it was nothing more than a prop gun, but that had been the very gun she'd used in her robbing days.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness Empty Re: Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness

Post  Sami Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Kamiri couldn't help but watch in awe when he found them, his eyes drawn to the performers. He hadn't been entirely sure what to think about the rumours, so he wanted to make sure they definitely true. From where he was watching, he couldn't tell whether or not they were really the actual ghosts of Bonnie and Clyde, so he decided to wait until after their performance, planning on going to see them.

Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm

I'll be ready.
I'll be ready.
When I switch to Clara.
Ridin' horses, goin' steady
With a guy who owns a jazz bar.

More girlish poses as young Bonnie's verses started again. Bonnie really didn't like doing the poses for her earlier self.

I'm gonna make a whole lotta money.
I won't count cents like my ma and pa.
I will wear Tuesday clothes on a Sunday,
Someday.
No one will stand
In my way.

When Clyde's verse came again, the gun came out again, and Bonnie noticed Clyde disappear into the crowd, approaching someone who had been watching her very closely since her act started.

"You eyein' m' girl?" Clyde asked him.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Kamiri frowned as he looked up at Clyde before shaking his head. "Certainly not in the way you think," He said. "I am merely watching out of curiousity..." He considered trying to explain, but he doubted the man would bother to listen at the moment, so he stayed quiet.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:28 pm

"Curiosity huh?" said Clyde. "Curiosity can get ya killed, s'what killed the cat, so they say." Buck soon joined his brother, mostly trying to keep the younger Barrow out of trouble. "Most the 'curious' people eyeing m' Bonnie babe have heard the rumors, you one of 'em?"
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

"Oh that's alright," Kamiri chuckled. "Curiousity won't have any luck killing me." He added before nodding. "Yes, I've heard of them..."
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 am

A small smirk crossed the features of the younger Barrow boy. "I take it ya came'ta find out if they's true er not, yeah?"
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sami Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Kamiri nodded, remaining calm despite the situation. "Yes, that's why I'm here. Besides visiting the place I once helped run anyway..." He shrugged.
Sami
Sami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum