Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange Tale Of The Copeland Brothers

Go down

The Strange Tale Of The Copeland Brothers Empty The Strange Tale Of The Copeland Brothers

Post  JayJay Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 am

Adam groaned softly when he woke up, the last few hours a blur in his head. He last remembered him and his brother out, having a nice evening out with some good friend when suddenly it all went blank. He glanced around and almost panicked when he didn't know where he was or see his younger brother Jay, he soon calmed when he saw him laying a few feet away. He went over and carefully pulled him protectively in his lap before stroking his long soft hair, he smiled when Jay opened his eyes slowly. He kepted Jay calm, but as he sat their he realized that something with different with both Jay and himself.

Before he could try and figure it out though a door opened and two richly dressed men entered the room, the dark haired man very angry looking. "I can't believe you turned them! You were suppose to just put them under your thrall! Now we have to train them to obey!" The blond man shrugged, "Stop yelling about it! I got them here like you wanted! It doesn't matter how i did it..." The blond was cut off by the dark haired one slapping him. "Since you messed up you will be the one to take care of these two and you better train them right Grel!" After he finished yelling he stormed out of the room, leaving Adam and Jay with the blond he had called Grel.

Grel sighed and turned to the now scared blonds, "Hello, I am Grel, your sire..." Adam frowned, "What do you mean sire?" He asked in a calm, but nervous voice. "You... You and your brother are now both vampire's, like I and everyone in this clan. Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing and judging from the look on Jay's face his brother didn't either. Grel sighed softly, feeling a great need to nurture the two he had turned "Come with me now, i have much to teach both of you." He said as he stood up, he was going to protect his two new children.

Five years later and Adam and Jay sat in their room waiting for the their sire, whom both had come to think as a father. All was not well and both of the younger knew it. The leader of the clan Del Rio, the dark man that had been with their sire the first time they had met him had been trying to get both of the brothers into his bed and was getting more aggersive everytime they refused. Grel had a worried look on his face as he walked into the room, "We must leave now my children, something bad will happen if we stay here..." Adam nodded and set on packing, "Where will we go sire?" Grel sighed, "You and Jayson will go to a safe town where neither Del Rio nor hunters will find you... I will go into a deep sleep until it is safe for me to return or you and your brother need me..." "B-But sire!" Jay said with wide eyes, the idea of not being with their sire was both sad and scary for them. "Please my children..." Grel said sadly, "It will not be forever and it is so you two will be safe away from Del Rio." Adam sighed sadly, "What do we do sire?" Grel sadly hugged both of them tight before telling them what to do and where to go.

It was many years later and both Adam worked oh looking for a safe place for them to stay. Adam had gave birth to a son Jason, who was almost a young man now and Jay had cut his hair but both were still the same as they had bee all those years ago. Not even the years or the jaded world could change the two, despite all that had happened to them they still had their sweet and kind souls. Sadly due to the world and its jadedness they were once again trying to find a safe place for the family of three to live. It had been months since they had found anyone to take them in and they had just about given up hope when Jason had spotted what looked like to be a circus. Adam felt draw to the circus, like it was the one plsce where maybe he and his family could finally find peace. They decided to go see if they could get some jobs there and see what would happen, maybe they had finally found a place to call home.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down