Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa - Page 3 Empty Re: What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:28 am

"I don't really know...I Dreamed a Dance, I think," said Gabe.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa - Page 3 Empty Re: What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

Post  JayJay Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 am

Jason smiled, "My papa knows that song."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Gabe smiled. "Ma still sings it to me sometimes."

Bonnie, and Clyde approached the group. "Are you gonna introduce us to your friend, Gabriel?" Bonnie asked.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Jason smiled, "Hello, I'm Jason Copeland, and the fox is Dante Westmore and fae is Angel Foxwood." He answered. Dantw's tail move shyly in the back.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 pm

The redhead extended her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Bonnie Parker, that there's Clyde Barrow. Buck, and Blanche are around here...somewhere..."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Jason smiled, so what do you guys do at the circus?"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 am

"I throw knives, m' brother Buck is a handyman, his wife Blanche does costumes, and Bonnie here throws knives, walks the rope, and does costumes," said Clyde.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 am

Dante smiled, his tail moving. "Wow thats a lot! I just help out with odd jobs around the circus, mostly my papa and daddy." Angel smiled shyly, "I just have a small animal act."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:09 am

"'lways has been the talented one of the group, ain't ya, Bonnie babe?"

Bonnie smiled.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 am

Alex walked around looking for his kit, wondering if he had gone out with his friends.

"Maybe we'll get to check out your acts sometime soon." Jason said with a smile.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 am

"That'd be nice," Bonnie smiled, "'n maybe you'll meet Buck, and Blanche then."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 am

Angel smiled, "We look forward to it." She said softly.

Dante nodded before spotting Alex, "Papa!" He said starting over, half way there he shifted into his fox form and jumped up on his papa's shoulder before rubbing his cheek against his papa's.

Alex smiled happily at the sweet jester from his kit. "Hey little one, i see you found some new friends."

Dante nodded in his fox form.

Jason smiled, "Yes we did sir." He said respectfully.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 am

Bonnie smiled, and watched them, pulling Gabriel close.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:47 am

Alex smiled, "Hello i'm Alex Shelley, i'm Dante's papa."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:50 am

"Bonnie Parker," the redhead smiled. "Clyde Barrow, and our son, Gabriel Goodman-Barrow."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Alex smiled, "Its really nice to meet you." He took Dante off his should and held him.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

"Nice to meet you, too," Bonnie smiled.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:54 am

"Would you like to come eat at my place tonight? My mate Arty is out of town and its always nice to eat with a group." Alex asked.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:45 am

"What do you think, baby?" Bonnie asked.

"Well have to find Nelly, and the others." Clyde replied.

"Clyde's brother Buck, his sister Nelly, and Buck's wife Blanche work here with us as well," Bonnie explained.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 am

Alex smiled and nodded, "Arty have a brother but besides him its just us and our kit. " He said before adding, "Our caravan is next to the card booth and my kit's is next to ours."

Nelly was walking towards her brother.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:17 am

Buck, and his wife Blanche, followed behind the youngest Barrow. "Don't worry Clyde," the elder Barrow boy spoke up, "she was with us, she was safe." Clyde was notoriously protective of his baby sister.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 am

Nelly smiled at Blanche, "Who are all these people Clyde?"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

"Friends the bo-- Gabriel, made, Nel," Clyde replied.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 am

Nelly nodded and waved shyly at the others.

Dante jumped down and shifted back into his human form.
Alex smiled, "Hello."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:28 am

Clyde smiled, and held his arms out to his baby sister.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum