Immortal Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa Empty What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa [OPEN]

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Gabriel sat on one of the small wooden crates a few feet away from where his parents were practicing throwing knives together. Everything the Parker-Barrow clan did was a family affair, everything. Gabe sat back, watching while he sharpened the knives that weren't being thrown. "Pa?" he asked when Clyde stepped away from practicing to get a drink from his water bottle. "Are you ever gonna teach me to throw like you and Mama?"

Clyde shook his head. "You're too young, Gabriel, you could get hurt."

The teen spirit rolled his eyes. "Pa, I'm almost eighteen..."

"Not in your head you ain't," said Clyde. "You're still a young'in, always will be."

"No I won't!" Gabe snapped, his hands clenching into fists. "I'm tired of bein' treated like a baby just 'cause I was one when I got here!"

Clyde dropped his water bottle in the dirt. "You know better than to raise your voice to me boy," he said, his voice low, threatening.

"Clyde..." said Bonnie softly, trying to calm Clyde's hair trigger temper.

"You say outta this sugar, this is between me, and the boy."

"'The boy' is our son, baby, you said yourself he's young, he didn't mean it..."

Clyde shook his head. "He wants to be treated like a man, then that's what he'll get."

Bonnie stepped between the two. "Don't you raise a hand to him Clyde, I won't have you hittin' our boy." She hoped someone would show up soon and help her diffuse the tension between the Barrow boys.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa Empty Re: What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Angel Foxwood was walking with her friends, Dante Westmore a young kitsune that with his papa sometimes helped out with her fox act and Jason Copeland-Lacroix a vampire that had only recently joined the circus with his papa and uncle. Both had quickly become the young fae's friends and she was like a sister to the the boys, she had never really had any friends in the Shide Seelie court. She had left the court in the night and had found the cirucs, the place that had given her friends and a home.

Dante stopped walking when he his fox ears picked up the sound of fighting. "Guys...." He said before taking off to find the source of the fighting, stopping with he about run into the three that where fighting.

Adam frowned when he noticed the change in his sons feelings over their conection and started looking for him.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa Empty Re: What Was Always Good Enough For You, Pa

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Bonnie kept a distance between the two. "Clyde he's just a boy, he makes mistakes, you know damn well you made your fair share of 'em over the years."

"Sugar you always say he don't know no better, well he ain't ever gonna know no better if you don't let me teach him better."

"There's a big difference between teachin' him and beatin' him Clyde!"

Gabe hit behind his mother. He hadn't meant to cause all this.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Jason walked up beside Dante, "Excuse me but us there a problem here?" He asked, trying to gage if he should step inbetween the man and the woman.

Dante caught sight of the boy hiding behind the woman and went over towards him.

Angel stopped and watched, knowing she couldn't help yet/
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

"Nothin' you need to put your nose in!" Clyde snapped. "This is a family issue, not anythin' you have any business in!"

Bonnie sighed. "Clyde, temper."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Jason stood his ground, "Even if it is 'family business', i'm not going to let you hurt someone."

Adam picked up his speed as he looked for his son.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 pm

"He's my boy, I'll do what I want with him," said Clyde.

"You hit him, you'll be picking your ass up off the ground, Clyde," said Bonnie.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Jason bared his fangs slightly, trying to show the man he wouldn't let him hurt the boy.

"Hi..." Dante said softly.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Clyde pulled his gun.

"H-Hi..." said Gabe.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Adam jumped infront of his son with his fangs bared dangerously, "Back off of my son now!"

"I'm Dante..." The kit said as he played with his tail.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Bonnie grabbed the gun. "Clyde dammit, stop this!"

"Gabriel, Gabriel Goodman-Barrow," said the boy.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Adam slowly unbared his fangs as the gun was removed but he didn't take his eyes off the man and stayed in front of Jason.

"I'm a kitsune, well tecnitly half kitsune cause daddy is a pooka and papa is a kitsune like me but still i'm a kitsune....." Dante said with a shy smile as he took a breath, "What are you?"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

"You'll have to excuse him," said Bonnie. "He tends to let his temper get the best of him."

"I'm a ghost, so's Mama, and Pa." said Gabe
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Adam nodded, "And please excuse me as well ma'am.... I am very protective of my son."

Dante's ears went up curiously. "I've never met a ghost before!"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"As am I of mine," said the red head. She extended a hand to him. "Bonnie Parker."

"You ever hear of Bonnie and Clyde, the bank robbers?" Gabe asked.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Adam smiled and shook her hand. "Adam Copeland, it is nice to meet you."

Dante nodded, "Once in school."
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Nice to meet you Adam," Bonnie smiled, pointing over to Clyde. "That there's Clyde Barrow." She wondered if he would be able to connect who they were.

"Mama, and Pa, that's them," said Gabe.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

Adam smiled and nodded, "You two are from an older era aren't you?"

Really?" Dante asked as his tail moved.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 am

Bonnie nodded. "We are. We um...we died in 1934."

Gabe nodded. "Yep."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:34 am

Adam smiled and nodded, "Bonnie and Clyde..."

"Cool." Dante said.
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

The redhead beamed. "That would be us."

"They sorta...took me in when I was young," said Gabe.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 am

Adam smiled, "I heard your story as it happened back then."

Dante nodded, "What about your old family?"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

"Did you now?" said Bonnie.

"I died when I was a baby, eighteen months old. I don't remember my birth family," Gabe explained.
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJay Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 am

Adam smiled, fangs showing, "I'm a vampire ma'am."

Dante nodded, "Do you have any friends?"
JayJay
JayJay

Back to top Go down

Post  S A M A N T H A Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 am

Bonnie smiled. "I've never seen one of your kind before."

Gabe shook his head. "Don't make many friends when your parents are bank robbers."
S A M A N T H A
S A M A N T H A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum